Kexinda Roll Forming Machinery. Co.,Ltd
Call Us
0086 317 8312992
Opening Hours
24hours everyday
Machine Technology Home > News > Machine Technology

stone coated tile production line

Views : 1395
Update time : 2018-01-22 11:14:30
Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Machine Good Quality


1.Brief Description
This machine is used to produce floor panels, the raw material is glazed steel coils, or galvanized steel coils. It imitates the classical Chinese floor tiles, but much more cheaper and stronger than glazed ceremic tiles.

2.Production Flow of Colored Steel Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine

Uncoiling-Material Feeding into Roll Forming Machine-Roll Forming Length Measuring-Automatic Cutting Products- Receiving

1) Manual Uncoiler
 The bearing weight is usually 5 tons.We can provide bigger ones according
 to customers' actual needs.This uncoiler is used to uncoiling the raw material coils.
2) Material Feeding Platform
The coil after uncoiling will go into the roll forming body throught this device.It can keep the plate well-leveled.
3) roll forming machine
The flat sheet will be formed many defferent patterns after roll forming.Each model has it own design of rollers.
4)Automatic cutting 
After making the step,the sheet will be cut automatically according to the setted length.The system includes computer control cabinet,encoder,hydraulic station,step-forming device and cutting device.
5)Products Receiving Tables
They are used to receive the finished products.

 
We have professional team to make different kinds of roll forming machines for our customers, from designing, processing,assembling, debugging, delivery.


We can send our technicians to customer's factory for installation, and teach customer's workers how to use the machines. If there is any problems happened to the machine, we will provide solution at once. Hope we could establish win-win business relations in the soon future!

And we provide the technical support for whole life.Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
 When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $150/days
 
Technical parameters:  
 
1 Name of commodity & specification glazed tile roll forming machine  
2 Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase  
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw  
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa  
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)  
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter  
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam or 350mm  
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm  
9 Chain Size 20mm  
10 Feeding Material color steel coils  
11 Feeding Thickness 0.25-0.4mm  
12 Feeding Width 900mm  
13 Effective width 760mm  
14 Productivity 8-12m/min  
15 Roll Station 14 roll steps(according to different design)  
16 Roller Diameter 70mm(depend on different design)  
17  Roller material  45# steel  
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched  
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm  
20 Overall Size 8000×1200×1500mm  
21 Total Weight 4.0T  
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set  
Guiding Platform------------------1 set  
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set  
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set  
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set  
Cutting Device--------------------1 set  
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set  
PLC Control-----------------------1 set  
Supporter Table-------------------1 set  
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table  
 
24 Package nude in the container  
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set  
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)  
 
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit  
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.